JPDiag Forum Index

JPDiag

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

service light won't reset?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JPDiag Forum Index -> JPDiag -> International section
Previous topic :: Next topic  
slakwhere
Map

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 30 Jun - 22:40 (2017)    Post subject: service light won't reset? Reply with quote

so i have an ELM 1.4 cable and a Lonelec 4 pin cable, i've got good connectivity to the ECU, i can turn fans and stuff on/off, display the RPM or speed via the test section. i've cleared all DTC codes and pushed the service interval reset button, but every time i power the bike up i get the 7500 mile oil service light still.

is there something else i should be doing?  Shocked

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 30 Jun - 22:40 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
jpl250rs
Administrateur

Masculin
Bike / Moto: 899

PostPosted: Sat 1 Jul - 09:31 (2017)    Post subject: service light won't reset? Reply with quote

once you get connectd and get the vin, tick different year and try again the reset buttonlet me know wich one works , ten i'll update

MSN
slakwhere
Map

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 3 Jul - 17:04 (2017)    Post subject: service light won't reset? Reply with quote

JP i contacted you via email but just following up here so others that find the thread may be helped. it turns out i needed to use the desmo reset instead of the service reset.  Okay

jpl250rs
Administrateur

Masculin
Bike / Moto: 899

PostPosted: Mon 3 Jul - 19:58 (2017)    Post subject: service light won't reset? Reply with quote

this will be fixed in next version

MSN
slakwhere
Map

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 4 Jul - 00:00 (2017)    Post subject: service light won't reset? Reply with quote

thanks so much, JP!

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 00:34 (2017)    Post subject: service light won't reset?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JPDiag Forum Index -> JPDiag -> International section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation