JPDiag Forum Index

JPDiag

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to make your ecu back to virgin?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JPDiag Forum Index -> JPDiag -> International section
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Der Torch

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 15 Jul - 21:48 (2017)    Post subject: How to make your ecu back to virgin? Reply with quote

Hi there,

Building my cafe racer of a 999s (latest model) and changing dash for another type.

Already turned off immobiliser. 

With JPdiag ECU test is says; ECU STORED... which means it is not virgin at the moment.

When I unlock with the code it will start without dash for only one start. So I have the make my ecu a virgin again.

Can anyone explain me how you can do that by yourself?

Cheers

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 15 Jul - 21:48 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chrisw
FLASH

PostPosted: Tue 18 Jul - 19:30 (2017)    Post subject: How to make your ecu back to virgin? Reply with quote

Send JP a private message. He will advise you what you need/cost. To virginise the ECU will require a reflash.

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 21:31 (2017)    Post subject: How to make your ecu back to virgin?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JPDiag Forum Index -> JPDiag -> International section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation