JPDiag Forum Index

JPDiag

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2004 Ducati S4R 996 have all keys need mate new ECU to dash

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JPDiag Forum Index -> JPDiag -> International section
Previous topic :: Next topic  
haloguy628

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 18 Jul - 00:11 (2017)    Post subject: 2004 Ducati S4R 996 have all keys need mate new ECU to dash Reply with quote

Hi. My first post.

I have 2004 S4R that came with 59M ECU. The ECU broke so I sourced used 5AM from M695 on ebay from a guy who installed Ducati DP ECU on his bike. I am going to flash the M695 ECU with 04-05 S4R DP Race Plus map as I have full Arrows and open airbox. I have the red key and the two black keys that came with my S4R and the original OEM cluster is on the bike.

What I need to know is if the M695 ECU flashed with the S4R DP map will work with my keys and the instrument cluster after I install it, or if I have to do anything using the red key to mate the ECU with the cluster and the keys in order for the bike to work.

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 18 Jul - 00:11 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chrisw
FLASH

PostPosted: Tue 18 Jul - 20:54 (2017)    Post subject: 2004 Ducati S4R 996 have all keys need mate new ECU to dash Reply with quote

Dealers do not usually code DP ECUs to the keys. This allows you to sell the exhausts and ECU as a set. Then return the bike to stock. You will still have the immo in the clocks for partial security. Providing the ECU is virgin it will work on another bike. Not familiar with the later S4R but on other bikes trying to forward update to IAW5AM have come across neutral light problems and lambdas being fitted.

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 00:30 (2017)    Post subject: 2004 Ducati S4R 996 have all keys need mate new ECU to dash

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JPDiag Forum Index -> JPDiag -> International section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation