JPDiag Forum Index

JPDiag

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2016 Ducati Scrambler M3C Reset Service Light Issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JPDiag Forum Index -> JPDiag -> International section
Previous topic :: Next topic  
bedlamwerks
Map

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 21 Jul - 21:20 (2017)    Post subject: 2016 Ducati Scrambler M3C Reset Service Light Issues Reply with quote

Hey guys.  Been using the JPdiag suite to reset service lights for my personal Ducatis.  My 2016 Scrambler will communicate with M3C and give me all the readouts after getting the license but will not reset the service light.  I've thumbed through the related Scrambler posts, but I either overlooked the information I'm looking for, or the Scrambler posts were related to other issues.

Any info would help.  I do have the correct license for the ECU and I've been able to successfully reset both my 2012 Monster 796 and my 2014 Monster 1100.

Thanks.

Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 21 Jul - 21:20 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
jpl250rs
Administrateur

Masculin
Bike / Moto: 899

PostPosted: Fri 21 Jul - 21:47 (2017)    Post subject: 2016 Ducati Scrambler M3C Reset Service Light Issues Reply with quote

i know it's not working with scrambler at the moment
i miss some information to make it full compliant

MSN
bedlamwerks
Map

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 22 Jul - 17:14 (2017)    Post subject: 2016 Ducati Scrambler M3C Reset Service Light Issues Reply with quote

I appreciate the response JP.  Didn't know if I had missed something in between models or if it was my system going nuts.  I'll be looking forward to hearing when this gets added in.  Keep up the awesome work.

Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 19:08 (2017)    Post subject: 2016 Ducati Scrambler M3C Reset Service Light Issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JPDiag Forum Index -> JPDiag -> International section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation