JPDiag Forum Index

JPDiag

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

848 Thermostat Fan XX PM XX Help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JPDiag Forum Index -> JPDiag -> International section
Previous topic :: Next topic  
mikes512
Map

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 18 Aug - 18:12 (2017)    Post subject: 848 Thermostat Fan XX PM XX Help! Reply with quote

Everything is set up and I have my new map on so cable all check good.

Fan 1 won't turn on / fan 1 relay test on doesn't do anything.
Fan 2 works just fine on the test page. But neither turn on when the bike is hot. I haven't seen an instruction manual on how to use the XX PM XX so I can't tell if I've turned the fans off completely at the ECU. I've swapped both fan relays around and with new ones and Fan 1 still won't turn on, but there is also no "click" at the relay.

I clicked the check box on the XX PM XX by fan 1 and fan 2 and typed 100 (F or C?). I checked the box at the botton that says fan and there is a green box next to it.

Diable lamda is red
Disable Immo is green
Disable DQS is red
Disable DTC is red
Disable Exvl is red
Iddl Stepper is green
Fan is green
Side stand is green

IF the kick stand is down and it's in gear the bike turns off so I feel like the fan should be on.

Any help?

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 18 Aug - 18:12 (2017)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
mikes512
Map

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 18 Aug - 18:35 (2017)    Post subject: 848 Thermostat Fan XX PM XX Help! Reply with quote

Doing some reading it looks like fan 1 relay actually goes to an o2 sensor heater and fan 2 is supposed to run both fans?

jpl250rs
Administrateur

Masculin
Bike / Moto: 899

PostPosted: Fri 18 Aug - 22:03 (2017)    Post subject: 848 Thermostat Fan XX PM XX Help! Reply with quote

its possible only fan2 activate both if your bike has lambda

when the light is green it means error is monitored

MSN
mikes512
Map

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 26 Aug - 12:26 (2017)    Post subject: 848 Thermostat Fan XX PM XX Help! Reply with quote

Well from some other reading I think I found my problem. I had tried to make the fan come on before 220F because it was so hot in traffic. So I set it to 200F. But that box is Celsius! So I swapped it to 95 and rewrote and all was fine. You definitely need a user manual to go along with this thing Smile

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 00:45 (2017)    Post subject: 848 Thermostat Fan XX PM XX Help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JPDiag Forum Index -> JPDiag -> International section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation