JPDiag Forum Index

JPDiag

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bluetooth ELM327

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JPDiag Forum Index -> JPDiag -> International section
Previous topic :: Next topic  
AlanH
Map

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 14 Feb - 16:56 (2018)    Post subject: Bluetooth ELM327 Reply with quote

Hi all, new here and as usual with any first visit.  It's a cry for help LoL

Anyhoo, I have the software, looks great and thank you for the work that it's obviously taken.

Here's my thing...

2009 M1100 with the Continental M3 ecu  4 pin connector under the seat.

I have the Lonelec type cable and an ELM327 Bluetooth Adapter.

Laptop running XP Pro SP3

Computer is paired to the Bluetooth unit ok and is on Com 1

When I plug the unit into the bike, I get the power led.

With JPDiag open and set to Com 1 (9600) fast init, turn the ignition on and press connect.  The bluetooth comms light flashes and the OBD light flashes.  The bar under the connect button in JPDiag goes green  and then it disconnects!

What am I missing or doing wrong please.

TIA,

Al.

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 14 Feb - 16:56 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
jpl250rs
Administrateur

Masculin
Bike / Moto: 899

PostPosted: Thu 15 Feb - 21:52 (2018)    Post subject: Bluetooth ELM327 Reply with quote

cause it don't works with jpdiag which is foe marelli ecus , it works with m3c9 which is for m3c ecu

MSN
AlanH
Map

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 15 Feb - 23:19 (2018)    Post subject: Bluetooth ELM327 Reply with quote

Thank you, I had forgotten to mention in my original post that my middle name is Stupid.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 22:54 (2018)    Post subject: Bluetooth ELM327

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JPDiag Forum Index -> JPDiag -> International section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation