JPDiag Forum Index

JPDiag

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm Back.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JPDiag Forum Index -> JPDiag -> International section
Previous topic :: Next topic  
riderlogic
FLASH

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin)

PostPosted: Sat 31 Mar - 07:41 (2018)    Post subject: I'm Back. Reply with quote

After a few years off to rebuild the house and finally build a workshop capable of all the things I need.

Just getting setup now with the equipment.  It's all been in storage.

I really need to catch up on all the MELCO and Mitsu stuff, especially the dash and Immo knowledge.

I no longer work at Ducati any more, so it will be hard to find parts, but will work on what I can get,

JP, I missed ypu Smile

Visit poster’s website Skype
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 31 Mar - 07:41 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
jpl250rs
Administrateur

Masculin
Bike / Moto: 899

PostPosted: Sat 31 Mar - 09:14 (2018)    Post subject: I'm Back. Reply with quote

Yay Exclamation  Welcome back!

i follow your workshop building.
Amazing job you've done , now you can visit me and make the same for me  Mr. Green

jp

MSN
riderlogic
FLASH

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin)

PostPosted: Sun 1 Apr - 07:31 (2018)    Post subject: I'm Back. Reply with quote

I find a lot of Ducati stuff to send over to you.  

The new workshop is coming along very nicely.  You have heaps of room to build a workshop.  I'll come over and we can build a wall in the garage to section it off Smile

Say hi to the family.

Visit poster’s website Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 18:27 (2018)    Post subject: I'm Back.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JPDiag Forum Index -> JPDiag -> International section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation