JPDiag Forum Index

JPDiag

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Driver problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JPDiag Forum Index -> JPDiag -> International section
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Julesw
Map

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 2 Apr - 15:05 (2018)    Post subject: Driver problems Reply with quote

Hi Guys,
I can't figure it out. Read all the info on the website and forum but I cannot find the driver after installing.

I downloaded it from
http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/CDM/CDM20824_Setup.exe

Am running on Windows 7, have a blue KKLVAG-COM 409.1 cable, this is the right driver right?

What am I doing wrong? I also uninstalled and tried the other drivers.

Trying to use it for my 2012 Streetfighter 848

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 2 Apr - 15:05 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
jpl250rs
Administrateur

Masculin
Bike / Moto: 899

PostPosted: Mon 2 Apr - 20:11 (2018)    Post subject: Driver problems Reply with quote

are you sure your cable has a ftdi chipset ?
have you confimed it in the device manager ?
before try it on the bike , check it off bike in the test cable tab , it's safer

MSN
Julesw
Map

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 2 Apr - 20:24 (2018)    Post subject: Driver problems Reply with quote

How can i be sure about the chipset? I thought those blue cables were all the same ?

jpl250rs
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 2 Apr - 20:59 (2018)    Post subject: Driver problems Reply with quote

not necessary
device manager will tell you what is it , and if it's well installed

MSN
chrisw
FLASH

PostPosted: Mon 9 Apr - 20:49 (2018)    Post subject: Driver problems Reply with quote

Rule of thumb - no LED illuminated when plugged into USB port = FTDI. LED illuminated when plugged into USB port = Winchiphead.

Visit poster’s website
Julesw
Map

Masculin

PostPosted: Yesterday at 19:29 (2018)    Post subject: Driver problems Reply with quote

Drivers work fine, but seems the cable dont fit. Is this the right one? The pins seem too wide. 

jpl250rs
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Yesterday at 19:51 (2018)    Post subject: Driver problems Reply with quote

How mani wires arrived to this connector?
Is it near from battery ?

Jp

MSN
Julesw
Map

Masculin

PostPosted: Yesterday at 20:06 (2018)    Post subject: Driver problems Reply with quote

Yes it is this one. When i look at other cables there is a black plastic pin in the plug. This one does not have that and the alu pins seem wider 

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 21:16 (2018)    Post subject: Driver problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JPDiag Forum Index -> JPDiag -> International section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation