JPDiag Forum Index

JPDiag

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Potential PB with ECU ducati S4RS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JPDiag Forum Index -> JPDiag -> International section
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Scaar
Map

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 23 Aug - 13:34 (2018)    Post subject: Potential PB with ECU ducati S4RS Reply with quote

Hello, i have a problem on my bike i can't solve, this is why i'm asking for help.

I have the orange light that ignite time to time, and much more in summer when it's hot. 
The motorbike is running well, it's just that light that come over and over.

I have checked the code, i have always P0351 /p0352  that light on.

I tested the batterie, its full charged.
I have already change both coils and sparks plugs.
I checked the bike wiring with multimeter and it looks OK.
Could it be an ECU failure? how could i test it?

Thanks for any help.

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 23 Aug - 13:34 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
jpl250rs
Administrateur

Masculin
Bike / Moto: 899

PostPosted: Thu 23 Aug - 15:18 (2018)    Post subject: Potential PB with ECU ducati S4RS Reply with quote

yes t could be ecu , but if the bike run well
i'd check the source power at 1st
that could be some dust on + or - , as well on ecu grounding and link between battery and chassis

MSN
Scaar
Map

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 24 Aug - 13:44 (2018)    Post subject: Potential PB with ECU ducati S4RS Reply with quote

Thanks for your answer.

I will check the grounding between battery and chassis cause it's the only one i haven't checked yet.
Another interesting information is that the defect appear much more when it's really hot outside, like if the fact that there is no oxygene in air has an influence. 
To summarise, if i ride in winter i almost never have the defect, and if i do in summer i almost have it all the time.

Scaar
Map

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 24 Aug - 14:07 (2018)    Post subject: Potential PB with ECU ducati S4RS Reply with quote

When i check the forum it looks like i have the same issue as there is in this topic: P0532 Error code.
Same bike, same code etc.
Did someone confirmed the test that is performed ?

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 15:38 (2018)    Post subject: Potential PB with ECU ducati S4RS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JPDiag Forum Index -> JPDiag -> International section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation