JPDiag Forum Index

JPDiag

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BBS connect 2times to read

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JPDiag Forum Index -> JPDiag -> M3C / Mitsu ecus
Previous topic :: Next topic  
henrypbui
Map

Masculin
Bike / Moto: 1199 Panigale S

PostPosted: Tue 28 Aug - 20:09 (2018)    Post subject: BBS connect 2times to read Reply with quote

Hello all, I recently ran into can line errors after washing my back. the past 2 days i cleaned all my plug connections and dried them out. it has been intermittently popping up after i finally got it to not pop up and started. now that the melco-diag can read when the can bus is working properly, it takes 2 attempts to read the  bbs. bbs doesnt turn green after the first connection, then i disconnect and reconnect then it will show. 

also, now it does not show any DTC when the can bus line goes off. would that show in the DTC page or no? 

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 28 Aug - 20:09 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
jpl250rs
Administrateur

Masculin
Bike / Moto: 899

PostPosted: Wed 29 Aug - 08:57 (2018)    Post subject: BBS connect 2times to read Reply with quote

i noticed too it need two attempt to have the bbs ecu green. it's not making any issues if it's green o grey
concerning dtc i don't get your meaning

MSN
henrypbui
Map

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 29 Aug - 17:00 (2018)    Post subject: BBS connect 2times to read Reply with quote

Guess the BBS is normal to take 2 times to connect. 

My other question is, when the CAN Line error appears, should there be a code in the DTC thrown to know what it is or CAN Line errors are not readable through the DTC errors? 

jpl250rs
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 29 Aug - 18:55 (2018)    Post subject: BBS connect 2times to read Reply with quote

can line error is a message thrown by the elm .
i suppose it's not happy with the voltage line or impedance of the line

so don't expect to find any error ecu side when you see this message 

MSN
henrypbui
Map

Masculin

PostPosted: Wed 29 Aug - 22:51 (2018)    Post subject: BBS connect 2times to read Reply with quote

thank you. it finally shows the codes. here is what i got. 
D601 U1601 Errore linea C-CAN[Fiat]
C100

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dzxzl1

jpl250rs
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 30 Aug - 07:36 (2018)    Post subject: BBS connect 2times to read Reply with quote

they come back if you delete it ?

MSN
riderlogic
FLASH

Masculin Gémeaux (21mai-20juin)

PostPosted: Fri 31 Aug - 10:32 (2018)    Post subject: BBS connect 2times to read Reply with quote

CAN BUS Impedance is normally software controlled, so you might have units with or without BBS or Electronic suspension.  If the Termination needs to be 60 or 120 ohms, then the software will change each nodes impedance to match it. Normally the dash is the first to have the switch.

Visit poster’s website Skype
henrypbui
Map

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 3 Sep - 02:08 (2018)    Post subject: BBS connect 2times to read Reply with quote

Thanks guys. I figured it out. It just took another day or 2 with everything out to fully dry out. 

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 23:26 (2018)    Post subject: BBS connect 2times to read

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JPDiag Forum Index -> JPDiag -> M3C / Mitsu ecus All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation