JPDiag Forum Index

JPDiag

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CO meter or not ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JPDiag Forum Index -> JPDiag -> International section
Previous topic :: Next topic  
cooperville

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 15 Sep - 14:12 (2018)    Post subject: CO meter or not ? Reply with quote

hello everyone 

I’m on my second Ducati 1098 2007 5am standard ecu with arrow slip ons without silencers and an aftermarket air filter

So I am new around here and have just downloaded the program ( thanks JP I will be donating )

My goal is to tune the bike conservatively and enable me to to run normal maintenance and diagnostic analysis 

Can I run the software without a voltage regulator with the bikes battery on charge as the current one is toast, I have one on order?

i am yet to connect to the  bike but I have checked my fiat positive lead for continuity and it looks ok

When I start playing with the software do I need a CO meter ?

If I was to purchase a CO meter which one would I buy?

Should I balance the throttle bodies before doing a TPS reset?

To balance the throttle bodies on my bike what size connectors to TB would I need as I am thinking of just building my own manaometer ? Is this a good idea?

When I get comfortable with the software how do I know what map is right for my bike as a base for the particular bike setup I have with the Maps that seem to be already being shared?

Where do I find the generic maps and or do I build my own from scratch once I have a better understanding of the software ?

Any gremlins that I may not be aware of as yet?

I obviously have a lot to learn at this stage but am very interested in learning as much as I can and any help is much appreciated 

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 15 Sep - 14:12 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    JPDiag Forum Index -> JPDiag -> International section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation