JPDiag Forum Index

JPDiag

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

presentation
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Previous topic :: Next topic  
Peet S
Map

Masculin Balance (23sep-22oct)
Bike / Moto: Ducati 1098 2008

PostPosted: Mon 1 Oct - 15:51 (2018)    Post subject: presentation Reply with quote

Hi, I am new here. I am 53 years old. I have droven a lot of different motorycles from Japanese, Italian and Englisch.
At this moment I am driving a Ducati 1098 from 2008. I have bought the cables to read the ECU. I has already installed the software and has made a connection with the ECU of the Ducati. The program reads all the information of the ECU.
Then I wanted  to ask for a licence and there was told on the forum that there was a button in Jpdiag with "get licence"on it.

I don't have the words in my screen and only a button with "copy"on it. When I click on it, there has happening nothing.
Is there another way to get the license. I have a picture of the information of the ECU.
Please can someone give me a solution.

Thanks

Peter Stam
The Netherlands

Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 1 Oct - 15:51 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
jpl250rs
Administrateur

Masculin
Bike / Moto: 899

PostPosted: Mon 1 Oct - 18:13 (2018)    Post subject: presentation Reply with quote

welcome:)
yes it's the blue button
in jpdiag it's named copy.
when you press it , it should open a web page
if the webpage is not open , you can open http://jpdiag.akress.com/jpdiag.php and paste as it the data you have collected with this button

MSN
Peet S
Map

PostPosted: Thu 11 Oct - 18:35 (2018)    Post subject: presentation Reply with quote

Hi, I succeeded to send the information of my ECU to get the autorisation to the moderator on 5 Octobre.
How long will it take before I get the autorisation.
Please let me know.

greetings,

Peter Stam

jpl250rs
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 11 Oct - 19:19 (2018)    Post subject: presentation Reply with quote

you should have it already is all was conform

MSN
Peet S
Map

PostPosted: Thu 11 Oct - 19:55 (2018)    Post subject: presentation Reply with quote

I have not received anything. I assume it will be send to my inbox.

jpl250rs
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 12 Oct - 02:11 (2018)    Post subject: presentation Reply with quote

Yes in your inbox , check your spam folder too

MSN
Peet S
Map

PostPosted: Fri 12 Oct - 07:56 (2018)    Post subject: presentation Reply with quote

Sorry, but i have not received anything in my inbox and also nothing in the spam folder.
Can you send him to:   

peetenpeet.s23@gmail.nl

Then I can receive him by mobile telephone.

already thanks.

greetings,

Peter Stam 

jpl250rs
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 12 Oct - 12:15 (2018)    Post subject: presentation Reply with quote

oh yes i found you
you block the server adding useless data such as "Serial n# 6xxxxxx "instead of  6xxxxxx
you should not modifiy the data when you post it

MSN
Peet S
Map

PostPosted: Fri 12 Oct - 19:30 (2018)    Post subject: presentation Reply with quote

With copy/paste I cannot select all in Jpdiag. It was only possible by column and not total with the information of my ecu.
I had copy/paste it by each column in Word and then send it to you.
Can you use this information at the way I delivered it to you.
Otherwise I take a picture of the Ducatdiag screen with the information on it.  I want to go further with my Ducati.
Please let me know.

greetings,

Peter Stam

Peet S
Map

PostPosted: Fri 12 Oct - 19:33 (2018)    Post subject: presentation Reply with quote

what I mean is in Jpdiag.

jpl250rs
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 13 Oct - 01:19 (2018)    Post subject: presentation Reply with quote

yes it need the right colonm only
thats what is doing the copy button , no need more, don't modify anything

MSN
Peet S
Map

PostPosted: Sat 13 Oct - 12:34 (2018)    Post subject: presentation Reply with quote

thanks. I have now send the information on the right way. I hope to hear from you soon. Sorry for my misunderstanding.

greetings,

Peter Stam

Peet S
Map

PostPosted: Wed 17 Oct - 18:52 (2018)    Post subject: presentation Reply with quote

I have received the autorisation and copy/paste the needed file. I have connected it to the ECU and it doesn't work. It only reds the ECU and I cannot make further options in Jpdiag.
Next wednesday a friend will help me, to see if I have done something wrong.
I have another problem which is created after the first time I connected the ECU with Jpdiag. After the first time I had connected it, the motormanagement was burning orange on the display, the motor was not running idle and was not running smooth. First I thought that it was my fault and I probably was forgotten to disconnect before loosen the cables.
Today I tried again and discovered that the motor was running well when Jpdiag was connected with the ECU. When I was loosen the cable from the ECU, the above mentioned problem was back.  Is this a problem which probably can be helped by me, when the autorisation is working well in Jpdiag.

When the motor was running, he gave the fault of the enclosed pictures and Jpdiag26 was closed after that by the system.
Sorry, I have so many questions. but I will be enthousiast when I can work with it.

Peet S
Map

PostPosted: Wed 17 Oct - 19:03 (2018)    Post subject: presentation Reply with quote

I do not succeed in getting the pictures with it. They are less then 1 MB and the system does not accept them.

Peet S
Map

PostPosted: Wed 17 Oct - 19:04 (2018)    Post subject: presentation Reply with quote

it is fault 340 and 8021 in Jpdiag26.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 20:23 (2018)    Post subject: presentation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JPDiag Forum Index -> JPDiag -> Présentation All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation