JPDiag Forum Index

JPDiag

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

unable to fully use JPDIAG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JPDiag Forum Index -> JPDiag -> International section
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Raymond Paris
Map

Masculin
Bike / Moto: 2006 Ducati Multistr

PostPosted: Wed 24 Oct - 00:24 (2018)    Post subject: unable to fully use JPDIAG Reply with quote

Hello All,  I have 06 multistrada  IAW5AMHW610.  I was able to connect to my bike back in August.  At that time I reset TPS, cleared the DTC, and looked at other settings.  

Recently i purchased a gas tester so i wanted to try and adjust fuel trim.  I am able to connect to ECU using JPDIAG, but not able to make adjustments.  No TPS reset; no fuel trim.  I have started the engine and can watch the engine parameters on the computer screen while connected, and can clear DTC codes.  but not able to reset TPS or adjust fuel trim, etc...

Hope this makes sense and thanks for reading and any help.

Raymond

Publicité

PostPosted: Wed 24 Oct - 00:24 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
jpl250rs
Administrateur

Masculin
Bike / Moto: 899

PostPosted: Wed 24 Oct - 20:47 (2018)    Post subject: unable to fully use JPDIAG Reply with quote

where is your cle.lic file ?

MSN
Raymond Paris
Map

Masculin

PostPosted: Fri 26 Oct - 03:04 (2018)    Post subject: unable to fully use JPDIAG Reply with quote

Hello JP,  I have downloaded the CLE.Lic and placed it into the JPDIAG software.  I "dropped/dragged" the license into the JPDIAG shortcut.   I used the program succesfully back in August.  But it is not working now.  When i connected my computer to the ECU this evening and i start the engine I can see water temp, the status refresh shows engine "on"  clutch key on gear kickstand down TPS is 2.8 etc...  But i am not able to get any boxes in the screen to reset TPS or make adjustments to the trim setting.  I am also able to read and clear DTC.  Sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for any help, Raymond

jpl250rs
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 29 Oct - 12:51 (2018)    Post subject: unable to fully use JPDIAG Reply with quote

can you check if cle.lic is blocked or not in file properties ?

MSN
Raymond Paris
Map

Masculin

PostPosted: Tue 30 Oct - 18:39 (2018)    Post subject: unable to fully use JPDIAG Reply with quote

Hi JP, I deleted the JPDiag off my computer, i installed it all new and will reload the CLE.LIC and try once again and see if the diagnostics will operate.

or should I resubmit for a new license?

Sorry for the problems,
Raymond

jpl250rs
Administrateur

Masculin

PostPosted: Thu 1 Nov - 11:02 (2018)    Post subject: unable to fully use JPDIAG Reply with quote

no need to submit it again

MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 23:27 (2018)    Post subject: unable to fully use JPDIAG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    JPDiag Forum Index -> JPDiag -> International section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create a free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation